We aim to guarantee the quality, confidentiality, integrity and privacy of the information that is provided to us in this way by the users of our website and by our clients.
2. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
NEOSANTÉ HEALTH SOLUTIONS, S.A. is the entity responsible for the operation of this website, and guarantees the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data collected through it (information related to identified or identifiable natural persons) in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR, having both security systems and organisational measures designed to prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of personal data, by unauthorised persons, which allow detecting any information leaks.
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
This website can be visited without having to reveal any personal information, except for the information that is collected through the contact/information application form.
NEOSANTÉ HEALTH SOLUTIONS, S.A. is solely responsible for the collection and processing of personal data carried out through the contact/information form, personal data collected through the form being essential to ensure the identity of the person to be contacted by the person responsible for processing and strictly used for the purpose described.
The personal data collected, provided by the holder of the personal data, are treated in accordance with the security and confidentiality guarantees required by the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR and other applicable legislation in force regarding this matter.
If NEOSANTÉ HEALTH SOLUTIONS, S.A. intends to use the data collected for a purpose other than that for which it received due authorisation, it will request a new authorisation for specific use.
4. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
The user of this website and personal data subject is guaranteed the exercise of the following rights:
- Right of Access: The right of access consists of the right of the data subject to obtain confirmation that the personal data concerning them is, or is not the object of processing. And, if so, the right to access their personal data and certain information such as the purpose of processing, the data categories in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data was or may be disclosed, whether those recipients are established in third countries or eventually belong to international organisations, the expected period of preservation of personal data or, if this cannot be ascertained, the criteria used to set the period.
- Right of Rectification: The right of rectification is embodied in the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning the user and data subject. In the case of incomplete data, the data subject has the right, by means of an additional declaration, to have their personal data supplemented with the information contained in that same declaration.
- Right to Portability: The right to portability allows the personal data subject to receive it in a structured format, in common use and automatic reading, and to transmit the data to another controller, which the controller to whom the data personal information has been provided cannot prevent. For that matter, treatment must be based on purposespecific consent or on a contract, and it must have been carried out through automated means.
- Right to Objection: The right of objection entitles the personal data subject to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of their personal data, when such processing is required for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by NEOSANTÉ HEALTH SOLUTIONS, S.A. or by third parties, unless it presents compelling and legitimate reasons for such treatment that prevail over their interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right within the scope judicial process. If personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data, for said purpose.
- Right to Deletion: It is the right that allows the data subject to obtain the deletion of their personal data when it is no longer required for the purpose that led to its collection and treatment, if consent is withdrawn and this is the only ground for the processing of data, if there is no legal basis for processing, exercising the right to object to the processing, there are no legitimate interests that prevail and justify the processing, if the data has been processed unlawfully, or in the last case if the data have to be deleted for fulfilment of a legal obligation under Union or Member State law that the controller is subject to.
- Right to Limitation: The right to limitation allows treatment to be limited if it challenges the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows the controller to verify its accuracy, if the processing is illegal and the data subject object to the deletion of personal data and in return requests limitation of its use, if the controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but said data is required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in judicial proceedings, or in last case having exercised the right of objection until it is found that the legitimate reasons of the controller override those of the data subject.
5. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
The personal data subject has the right to complain to the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
6. PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of subjects collected through the website of NEOSANTÉ HEALTH SOLUTIONS, S.A. are kept for the period of time strictly required for the purpose that led to their collection and use, up to the maximum of 3 years. They may be kept for a period different from the above if there are other interactions between the data subject and NEOSANTÉ HEALTH SOLUTIONS, S.A., namely entering into a contract, or as a result of legal processing of data.
7. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected on the NEOSANTÉ HEALTH SOLUTIONS, S.A.
website is not shared with third parties. If the website visitor carries out any activity that entails sharing their personal data with third parties, they will be duly informed, just as they will be informed of the identity of the third parties concerned and the purpose of the treatment of the shared personal data. In this case, personal data will only be shared.